- Home: The SFRP initiative, funded by Families NSW, is aimed at assisting parents looking for parenting information, parenting education and support throughout Sydney.
- Search: Our calendar lists parenting events taking place throughout Sydney.
- Noticeboard: Our community noticeboard facilitates the sharing of parenting-related information.
- Resources: A wide range of parenting resources, for parents, carers and professionals.
- Funding: A grants scheme is available through SFRP for activities located in Inner West Sydney (up to $2,000) or South East Sydney (up to $3,000)
- About: SFRP was established in 2003 with the aim of building a framework for the coordination and promotion of parenting groups and programs for families with children aged 0-8 years.
- Contact Us